FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Ham
Heavy cream together with cream cheese give this easy breakfast a sinfully smooth, satisfying, savory taste.
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 tsp. butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream; stir in the ham, onion, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set.
- Stir in cream cheese. Cook and stir until completely set.