FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Shrimp Pasta
Working seafood into the weekly meal plan is easy with a dish like this, bringing in traditional flavors the whole family loves. Alfredo offers a rich, creamy base for tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms to unleash their flavors.
View all tips »
Substitute fettuccini or spaghetti for angel hair pasta, if desired.
- 1/2 lb. uncooked Daily Chef™ Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Wesson® Oil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 lb. Daily Chef™ Uncooked Medium Shrimp
- 2 cup(s) chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup(s) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and mushrooms, cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for an additional 4 minutes or until shrimp are nearly cooked through. Add in spinach, cook 1 minute or until wilted. Stir in tomato sauce, Alfredo sauce and oregano. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place cooked, drained pasta into a serving bowl or platter. Top with shrimp mixture. Serve immediately.