FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Creamy Turkey, Tomato and Havarti Melts
You’ll start craving these unique sandwich melts, featuring Tone’s® Chicken Gravy Mix and Rosemary Garlic Seasoning.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- cup(s) white wine
- 1 cup(s) half and half
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 tsp. Tone’s Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- 8 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- lb. shaved roasted turkey
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes (medium), sliced
- 4 oz. Havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh parsley
- Heat butter, wine, half and half, Tone’s Chicken Gravy Mix and Rosemary Garlic Seasoning over medium heat, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler to HIGH setting. Place bread slices in a single layer on baking sheets. Divide turkey evenly between breadslices. Top with tomato and onion slices. Drizzle cream sauce over the top of each sandwich and finish with cheese slices.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove from oven; sprinkle parsley over sandwiches. Serve immediately.