FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crescent Banana Napoleon
Starting with Pillsbury® Crescent Roll dough lets you turn out a pastry shop-style napoleon in a flash. And with the addition of banana pudding, the kids will absolutely love these!
- 1 can Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls (8 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) vanilla pudding (made with Bakers and Chefs™ Vanilla Pudding Mix)
- 1 cup(s) whipped topping or whipped cream
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) raspberries or sliced strawberries
- milk or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the dough, separate into 4 rectangles and pinch the perforated line to seal.
- Cut each rectangle into 4 pieces and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly and sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool
- Meanwhile prepare pudding and cool.
- When pudding is cool, fold in whipped topping and bananas (For advance preparation, you can make this recipe up to this step and refrigerate for several hours.)
- To serve, build each napoleon by starting with one of the crispy crescent squares. Dollop on the vanilla-banana pudding mixture. Add a second crescent crisp and more of the pudding. Top with a third crisp and sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate chips.