FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crescent Goblin Fingers
Little goblins will gobble up this festive treat with almonds and crescent rolls dressed in a spooky disguise.
View all tips »
Serve with a cheesy dipping sauce.
- 1 can Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls
- 16 whole almonds
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each crescent triangle in half lengthwise.
- Take pointed end and fold in then roll lengthwise (like a finger).
- Push 1 almond on the end (like a finger nail).
- Place on foiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the cheese on each finger.
- Bake for 10 minutes.