FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crispy Almond Chicken
Create a healthy meal in minutes! Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips combine with Silk® Pure Almond Original to make crispy chicken covered in an almond topping.
- 2 lb. (32 oz.) Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- 3/4 cup(s) (6 oz.) Silk® Pure Almond Original
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) (2 oz.) unbleached flour
- 1 cup(s) (8 oz.) unsalted, roasted almonds, ground in a food processor
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Whisk together Pure Almond and egg white in a small bowl; set aside.
- Shake together almonds, flour, paprika, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a 1-gallon resealable plastic bag.
- To assemble, dip several pieces of chicken into the almond/egg mixture and then place in plastic bag. Close bag and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Cook chicken in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated thoroughly and browned on both sides. Be careful not to crowd skillet.
- Enjoy Crispy Almond Chicken with a side of steamed vegetables, over a salad or in a wrap!