FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crispy Barbecue Chicken Nachos
One of the great things about nachos—besides being so easy to make—is that the topping possibilities are only limited by your imagination. This recipe pairs nachos with the flavor of traditional Kansas City barbecue to delicious effect.
View all tips »
Want your nachos spicier? Sprinkle some red pepper flakes onto the cheese. Use red and yellow peppers in addition to the green peppers for even more color.
- 1 bag tortilla chips, about 14 ounce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Bakers & Chefs™ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. Tyson® Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup(s) green peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
- Place tortilla chips on an oven-safe platter. Top with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top tortilla chips with reserved chicken, green pepper and red onion. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Serve with sour cream, if desired.