FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crispy Buffalo Chicken Roll-ups
Looking for new, simple ways to give traditional chicken dinner a boost? Start with tender, juicy Member’s Mark® chicken, then add a kick, a lot of crunch and cool blue cheese in this easy dinner recipe.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. ea.)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) hot pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) crushed cornflakes
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle with blue cheese. Roll up each from a short side and secure with toothpicks.
- In a shallow bowl, combine pepper sauce and mayonnaise. Place cornflakes in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in pepper sauce mixture, then coat with cornflakes. Place seam side down in a greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Discard toothpicks.