FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Savor the taste of fresh salmon covered with lightly crunchy bread crumbs in this meal that's light and full of flavor.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 2 tsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, lemon-pepper, dill and garlic powder. Dip salmon in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 14 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.