FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crunchy Cheddar Chicken
While this easy-prep recipe is baking, get ready to add this recipe to your family’s “favorite dinners” list.
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup(s) cornflakes, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cornflakes, cheese, salt and pepper in pie plate.
- Evenly coat the chicken with dressing and then dredge in the cornflake mixture.
- Place the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until golden and crispy.