FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie
With Kellogg’s® Mini-Wheats, adding fiber and whole grains to your trats is easy. Try this variation on the traditional peanut butter cookie–every bit as delicious and packed with crunch.
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 60 Ready-To-Eat Cereal Mini-Wheats® Frosted Bite Size (crushed)
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in flour mixture and crushed cereal. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Using back of fork flatten each cookie in crisscross pattern.
- Bake at 350°F about 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.