FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cuban Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is great for a small dinner party or grilled whole for a quick weeknight dinner.
View all tips »
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) grapefruit juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Using thin knife, trim silver skin from tenderloin. Mix orange juice, grapefruit juice, cilantro, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt, and hot pepper in gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag. Add pork, close, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct medium-hot grilling. For a gas grill, preheat grill on high. Adjust temperature to 400°F. For a charcoal grill, build fire and let burn until coals are covered with white ash. Spread coals and let burn for 15-20 minutes.
- Lightly oil cooking grate. Remove pork from marinade, drain briefly, but do not scrape off solids. Place on grill and cover grill. Cook, turning occasionally, until browned and instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, about 20-27 minutes. Transfer to carving board and let stand 3-5 minutes.