FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cucumber makes a strong case for summer’s most refreshing vegetable. A creamy blend of ingredients makes this side dish satisfying and delicious.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced cucumbers
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 tsp. snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- Arrange cucumbers on a serving plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing, onion, 1/2 teaspoon parsley and 1/2 teaspoon dill.
- Spoon over cucumbers. Garnish with egg slices and sprinkle with remaining parsley and dill.