FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Cucumber-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
No cooking required in this easy appetizer recipe. Just blend a few common ingredients you may already have on hand to create a colorful, creamy snack.
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 tsp. dill weed
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp; invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth; stir in the cucumber, onion and dill.
- Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving.