FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Salty-Sweet Cupcake and Cake Decorations
Servings: Makes 12
Kids of all ages will love cupcakes and cakes decorated with a crunchy, salty-sweet, peanuty snack-mix topping. Vary the cake and cupcake flavors——to enjoy exciting taste combinations.
View all tips »
If desired, separate the raisins from the Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix and use only the peanuts, sunflower seeds and chocolate buttons for decorating.
- 1 12-ounce bag Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix
- 1 carton prepared, ready-to-use frosting
- 12 baked and cooled cupcakes, desired flavor
- Open the small bags of Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix and place in a bowl.
- Open the prepared frosting and use the back of a spoon or icing knife to generously frost each cupcake. Press about 1 tablespoon of Kar’s Sweet ‘n Salty Mix into the top of each cupcake. Place cupcakes on a serving plate and allow the frosting to set.