FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dad's Meatball Soup
This foolproof soup made with diced tomatoes, beef broth, meatballs, mixed vegetables and orzo will be an instant family favorite.
- 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce), drained
- 1 can lower sodium beef broth (14ounce)
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 8 oz. frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, beans and corn)
- 1/3 cup(s) dry orzo or other small shaped pasta, uncooked
- Combine undrained tomatoes, broth, water and Italian seasoning in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in meatballs, vegetables and orzo. Return to a boil; cover. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 10 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.