FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini Pasta with Cream Sauce and Kraft® Parmesan Cheese
The cream of chicken soup gives this cheesy side dish a satisfying heartiness.
View all tips »
To make this into a main dish, you can add diced, cooked chicken
- 20 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1 3/4 cup(s) water or milk
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Daily Chef™ Salted Butter Quarters
- 2 tsp. minced garlic, or garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp. white wine
- 1 Tbsp. basil, chopped or Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. dry Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini pasta
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Simmer sauce ingredients in medium saucepan over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in generously salted water according to package directions and drain.
- Add cooked pasta and Parmesan cheese to the pot with the sauce. Toss to blend and coat. Serve.