FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini Pasta with Grape Tomatoes, Broccoli & Cheese
No Memorial Day bash would be complete without a homemade pasta salad. Use this simple recipe that your guests are sure to love!
View all tips »
Add a little extra virgin olive oil for enhanced flavor and nutrition.
- 1 lb. dry Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini Pasta
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup(s) Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cup(s) warm milk (regular or 2%)
- 3 3/4 cup(s) 4-cheese blend (Asiago, provolone, Parmesan & Romano), grated
- 1 1/2 grape tomatoes, halved
- Add Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini Pasta to a large pot of well-salted boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Add broccoli florets and cook about 5 minutes longer, or until pasta is al dente and broccoli is tender-firm. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt Daily Chef™ Butter Quarters in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour, garlic, onion, thyme and salt. Sauté, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Whisk in warm milk and mix until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Slowly add one-half of the grated 4-cheese blend and continue to whisk until well blended and creamy.
- Fold broccoli, grape tomatoes and drained Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini Pasta into cheese sauce. Pour into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 4-cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 25 minutes.