FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dark Chocolate Bark with Pecans
This chocolate bark with pecans is beautiful, easy to make and impressive.
View all tips »
Put some of this bark in a pretty tin for a great hostess gift.
- 8 oz. Nestlé® Chocolate Morsels,
- 8 oz. bittersweet chocolate bits
- 1 cup(s) Young Pecan® Golden Sweet Pe Halves
- 1/2 cup(s) Craisins®
- 1 cup(s) chopped dates, dried figs or apricots
- 1/2 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- Melt the chocolate morsels and the bittersweet chocolate bits in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between (about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour onto parchment-lined sheet pan to about 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle with pecan halves, Craisins and dates, figs or apricots.
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle across the bark in a lacy pattern so you can still see all the pretty fruits and nuts.
- Let set at room temperature about 2 hours or until solid, then break into rough pieces to serve.