FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
December Celebration Punch
Rosy red and sparkling, this is a delicious punch version of the popular Cosmo cocktail.
- 2 1/4 cup(s) cranberry or pomegranate juice
- 2 1/4 cup(s) vodka (a citrus-flavored one is great)
- 1 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup(s) Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 2 cup(s) chilled soda water
- lime wheels for garnish
- Pour 1 cup of the cranberry juice into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- In a large, clear punch bowl or pitcher, combine the remaining cranberry juice, vodka, lime juice and Triple Sec. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours, up to 8 hours.
- To serve, add soda water into punch and stir gently. Add cranberry ice cubes. Place lime wheels around the lip of the punch bowl or float in the punch.