FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Chicago-style deep-dish pizza isn't just for ordering out. Make this indulgent dinner at home with our tender, juicy USDA Choice beef and your favorite fresh vegetables.
- 1/4 oz. active dry yeast
- 1 cup(s) warm water (110°F to 115°F)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 10 3/4 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp. Tone's® Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 small green pepper, julienned
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the sugar, salt, oil and 2 cups flour. Beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Cover and let rest for 20 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll into a 13x9-inch rectangle. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with beef.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and seasonings; spoon over beef. Top with the green pepper, mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.