FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
These delectable, bite-sized walnut cookies are deliciously crumbly and easy to prepare.
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped Diamond® Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. To toast walnuts, spread evenly on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan. Bake, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned and fragrant, 7 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the walnuts and flour; pulse until the walnuts are ground to a powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla together until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. On low speed, gradually add the flour mixture and mix to combine. Don’t over mix.
- Using your hands, shape the dough into 1-inch balls; arrange on the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake until lightly browned and set, 10 to 14 minutes. While still warm, remove from the baking sheet and gently roll in powdered sugar; set on a wire rack to cool. Roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Roll in powdered sugar before serving.