FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Deli-Style Pasta Salad
Servings: 10 - 12
Premium-quality rotini paired with the superior flavor of Castle Wood Reserve® salami and crisp fresh vegetables makes for a combined flavor experience that can only be possible in club.
- 7 oz. Daily Chef™ Garden Rotini
- 6 oz. thinly sliced hard salami, julienned
- 6 oz. provolone cheese, cubed
- 2 1/4 oz. sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the next eight ingredients.
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, basil, oregano, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight. Toss before serving. Garnish with tomatoes.