FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Deluxe Grilled Cheese
This isn't just a kid-favorite any more. Dress your traditional grilled cheese for fall with crisp, fresh Sam's Club apples and tangy goat cheese.
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 slices French bread (1/2-in. thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 oz. herbed fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 small tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté onion until tender; set aside.
- Place bread slices on a baking sheet; spritz with cooking spray. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread goat cheese over two untoasted sides of bread slices. Top with apple slices and reserved onion; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining slices.