FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
An easy, classic omelet filled with bell pepper, onion, Canadian bacon and cheese - perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
View all tips »
Serve with your favorite side salad for an easy weeknight meal.
- 1 carton (16 oz. each) Egg Beaters® Original
- .1 tsp. ground black pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 green bell pepper (medium), chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped Canadian-style bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded reduced fat sharp or mild Cheddar cheese
- Combine Egg Beaters and black pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; when hot add bell pepper, onion and bacon. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bacon is lightly browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add 1 cup Egg Beaters mixture to skillet; cook 3 minutes or until edges start to set. Using rubber spatula, gently lift edges while tilting pan to allow uncooked Egg Beaters to run underneath. Cook until set.
- Sprinkle half of vegetable mixture and half of cheese onto half of cooked Egg Beaters. Fold in half over filling. Slide omelet onto serving plate; keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients.