FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa
This easy, cool dessert is perfect for warm days with its juicy nectarines, fresh raspberries and moist and delicious pound cake.
- 3 medium nectarine, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 6 slices pound cake
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. honey
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the nectarine, raspberries and mint. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and whipping cream; spread over cake slices. Top with nectarine mixture. Drizzle with honey. Serve with whipped cream if desired.