FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Deviled Eggs with Bacon
Choose from a variety of farm-fresh eggs and your favorite bacon brands to bring this twist on a traditional appetizer to guests.
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, bacon, onion and relish; mix well.
- Stuff into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika.