FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
A tangy twist on the big little-burger trend, these sliders are great as part of a backyard lunch or dinner, or even as a snack or appetizer.
View all tips »
For a Southern punch, try adding your favorite hot sauce to the barbecue-mustard sauce. For a Southwest barbecue spin, add a slice of smoky bacon to the sliders.
- 2 cup(s) rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cup(s) coleslaw mix, shredded
- 8 slider-sized hamburger buns or dinner rolls, split
- 4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) KC Masterpiece® Original BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- Mix shredded rotisserie chicken meat with the barbecue sauce and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl until well coated. Warm the mixture in a saucepan over low heat.
- In another medium bowl, stir together the vinegar, sugar and black pepper. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to coat the cabbage.
- Place the barbecue chicken evenly onto the bottom halves of the 8 rolls. Then top the chicken with the coleslaw and the other half of the roll.