FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dijon Potato Salad
Potato salad is an inexpensive, easy-to-make side dish that is great in picnics and outdoor lunches. It’s very versatile, too—all you need to do is vary a few key ingredients to completely transform the flavor. This recipe, for example, uses coarse Dijon mustard for extra-refined taste.
View all tips »
Substitute Yukon Gold or red potatoes for red-skin golden potatoes, if desired
- 2 Tbsp. coarse Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) Member’s Mark® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 lb. red-skin golden potatoes, cut into 1/4” slices
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) red onion, thinly sliced
- Combine mustard, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking until all oil has been added. Stir in celery and onion and set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Cook over medium-high heat until potato slices are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Add potato slices to dressing mixture. Chill until serving