FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dijon Tilapia with Sautéed Vegetable Medley
Treasures from the Tilapia fillets lightly breaded with Tone's Parsley Flakes, Bakers & Chefs™ Honey Mustard and Ritz crackers.
- Four 4 ounce Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Islands® Mediterranean Salt Grinder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Ritz® Crackers, crushed
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. Spice Islands® Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Parsley Flakes
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Olive Oil
- 1 lb. vegetable Medley (Broccoli, Carrots and Cauliflower)
- 1 cup(s) Onion, yellow or white, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) Spice Islands® Black Peppercorn Grinder
- 2 1/2 tsp. Spice Islands® Roasted Garlic, Salt and Parsley Blend Grinder
- 1/4 cup(s) Hormel® Bacon Crumbles
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted Butter (1 stick)
Directions for tilapia
- Place cracker crumbs into large bowl for dipping; set aside.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in resealable plastic bag. Whisk egg, mustard and sugar in small shallow dish for dipping. Add parsley flakes to cracker crumbs. Line up bag and bowls in the following order: flour mixture, egg mixture and cracker crumbs.
- Add one tilapia fillet to flour mixture in the bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Dip the fillet into egg mixture, coating evenly, and immediately dip into cracker crumbs. Repeat steps 2 and 3 with remaining fillets.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add fillets and cook approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.
Directions for vegetable medley
- Heat unsalted butter in skillet over medium low heat.
- Add onions and sauté until tender, approximately 2 minutes.
- Add pepper, garlic salt parsley blend and vegetables. Stir to coat vegetables.
- Cover skillet and cook until vegetables are tender, approximately 6-8 minutes. Add bacon crumbles after 3 minutes and stir. Serve immediately.