FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dilled Shrimp Spread
Dill and seafood have been a favorite flavor pairing for ages, and this creamy, cheesy spread gives you a new way to enjoy it.
View all tips »
Use 1 Tbsp. fresh dill in place of dried, if desired. Warm the cream cheese in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds to soften for mixing.
- 1/2 lb. Member's Mark® Uncooked Colossal EZ Peel Shrimp, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried dill, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. celery seeds
- 1/4 cup(s) celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Boil 2 cups water in a medium saucepan over high heat. Add Colossal EZ Peel Shrimp, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Drain and run under cold water to chill.
- Blend garlic, cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill, celery seeds and salt in a medium bowl until smooth. Chop shrimp; add to cream cheese mixture along with remaining ingredients. Transfer to a serving bowl and chill, covered, until cold, about 1 hour.