FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
That chicken left over from Sunday? It just became a cheesy, yummy melt with veggies and salsa in a mere 16 minutes. Monday never looked better.
View all tips »
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a tossed green salad.
- 2 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) drained canned corn
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) rinsed canned black beans
- 1 cup(s) thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 8 flour tortillas, (6 inch)
- Layer first 6 ingredients evenly on half of each tortilla; fold in half to enclose filling.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add quesadillas, 2 at a time; cook 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.