FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dirty Shrimp Boil
Bring the tast of the bayou to your next backyard bash with this spicy one-pot party meal.
- 1 1/2 lb. Daily Chef™ Uncooked Colossal Shrimp
- 2 can (12 fl. oz. ea.) beer
- 3 oz. Old Bay® Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 bay leaves
- 3 large onions, quartered
- 3 bulbs garlic, halved
- 1 1/2 lb. red potatoes
- 5 ears fresh corn, husks, removed and halved
- 1 lb. smoked sausage, sliced
- 6 oz. Daily Chef Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Boil 4 quarts water with beer, seasonings, onion and garlic in a 12-quart stockpot.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add corn and sausage and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain liquid and plate on a large serving platter.
- Garnish with parsley, Old Bay, lemons and grilled French bread.
- Serve with Tabasco Butter.