FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Do-Ahead Breakfast Bake
This is a weekend favorite ham, potatoes, cheese and eggs combined in a simple, yet company-good casserole.
- 1 cup(s) diced fully cooked ham (6 ounce)
- 2 boxes Betty Crocker® Seasoned Skillets® hash brown potatoes
- 1 green bell pepper (medium), chopped (1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. dried chopped onion
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 eggs
- Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Layer ham, potatoes, bell pepper, onion and 1 cup of the cheese in baking dish. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown around edges and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes