FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Do-Ahead Egg Bake
A tempting combination of eggs, spinach, cheese and bacon creates a simple, savory make-ahead breakfast or brunch casserole.
View all tips »
Good news! You'll save 50 calories and 6 g total fat, including 3-1/2 g saturated fat, per serving by preparing with cholesterol-free egg product, fat-free milk, LOUIS RICH/OSCAR MAYER Turkey Bacon and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Prepare using frozen chopped broccoli.
You will need about 1/2 of 1-lb. French bread loaf to get the 8 cups bread cubes needed to make this recipe.
- 8 eggs
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 8 cup(s) French bread cubes (3/4 inch)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 12 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER® Bacon, crumbled
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until well blended. Stir in bread. Add spinach, bacon and 1 1/2 cups cheese; mix lightly.
- Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake, uncovered, 48 to 50 minutes or until top is puffed and golden brown.