FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Double-Layer Pumpkin Pie
How do you make a fall classic like pumpkin pie even better? Add a layer of sweet and delicious cream cheese and pudding! This update on the perennial favorite is sure to be a hit as a dessert anytime this fall.
View all tips »
You can substitute pumpkin pie spice with a mix consisting of 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves.
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup(s) Nestlé® Carnation® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 pkg. vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix (3.4 ounce ea.)
- 1 can Libby’s® 1 Pure Pumpkin (15 ounce)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (see note
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Combine cream cheese, 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of pie crust.
- Pour 1 cup evaporated milk into bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be thick). Stir in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with wire whisk until well mixed. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.