FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Double-Stacked Oven Grinder
Layer it up and hold firmly with both hands. This flavorful stack of tasty meat and cheese shows the sandwich shop it has nothing on you.
View all tips »
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Add 1/2 tsp. garlic powder to mayo mixture before spreading onto roll.
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 submarine roll, split
- 3 slices Oscar Mayer® Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 3 slices Deli Roasted Roast Beef
- 1 Big Slice Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- 1/4 cup(s) lettuce (shredded)
- Heat broiler.
- Mix mayo and Parmesan; spread onto cut sides of roll. Place, cut-sides up, in shallow pan. Broil 2 min. or until golden brown.
- Stack meats on microwaveable plate; top with cheese. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until cheese is melted. Place on bottom half of roll.
- Cover with tomatoes, lettuce and top of roll.