FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Double Stuff Oreo® Tartufo
Here’s a fancy variation on cookies and ice cream: tartufo with Oreo® in the middle! Tartufo is easy to make and elegant to serve, so try it out next time you’re having a special dinner at home.
View all tips »
Substitute 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored hard-shell ice cream topping for the melted chocolate glaze.
- 8 Double Stuffed Oreo® Cookies, divided
- 1 cup(s) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup(s) chocolate ice cream
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 maraschino cherries, patted dry
- Crush 4 cookies finely; set aside. Scoop each flavor ice cream into 4 balls. Press 1 whole cookie halfway into center of each vanilla ice cream ball; top with chocolate ice cream ball, pressing together slightly to secure. Roll in cookie crumbs. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate and oil in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool slightly.
- Place wire racks over large sheets of waxed paper; top with ice cream balls. Spoon melted chocolate over ice cream balls, using about 1 Tbsp. for each. Top with cherry. Freeze 1 hour or until chocolate coating is firm.