FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dried Plum Ravioli with Sage butter
Servings: 4 - 5
Pair the sweet and tart taste of plum in this traditional Italian dish, and you have the unique taste of Italy in this dish.
- 3/4 cup(s) Part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Daily Chef Dried Pitted Plums
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 30 Wonton wrappers
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) Daily Chef unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh sage
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, dried plums, parmesan cheese, garlic and pepper. Set aside.
- For each ravioli, brush edges of 1 wrapper with egg white.
- Place 2 teaspoons dried plum mixture onto center. Fold diagonally in half to form a triangle; seal edges, pressing to remove and air pockets. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers. Refrigerate on wax paper lined baking sheet up to 2 hours or until ready to cook.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, cook butter and sage over medium high heat until butter begins to turn brown. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- In large saucepan, add half of the ravioli to boiling water. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Using slotted spoon, remove ravioli to individual serving bowls. Repeat with remaining ravioli. Drizzle each serving with sage butter.