FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Dry Rub for Ribs
Mix a batch of this zingy rub and store it in an airtight container, ready to use anytime the urge to grill or roast ribs hits. It also works well for chicken, lamb and beef.
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix together brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, ginger, cumin and, if desired, crushed red pepper flakes, in a small bowl.
- When ready to use, sprinkle a light, even coating onto ribs and pat into surface of the meat.
- For the most flavorful results, season the meat, place it in a re-sealable plastic bag and refrigerate for 2 hours before cooking.