FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easiest Chocolate Mint Tart
Rich, decadent and delightfully indulgent. With just 5 ingredients and 3 easy steps, getting an impressive (and highly addictive) dessert on the table for guests is simpler than you’d expect.
View all tips »
Humidity will make the crushed peppermint pieces stick together, so store reserved crushed mint in an airtight container.
- 24 cream-filled sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream, divided
- 2 cup(s) Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed starlight mints, divided
- Crush cookies in food processor plastic bag. Place cookie crumbs in a medium bowl, and stir in melted butter. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and up side of an ungreased 10-inch tart pan or 9-inch pie plate. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Place 1 1/2 cups heavy cream in saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat until simmering. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in 1/3 cup crushed mints until well blended. Pour into prepared tart crust. Refrigerate until set.
- Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream. Place 16 dollops around edge of tart. Sprinkle with remaining crushed mint before serving.