FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Start your morning right with this energizing, quick and easy breakfast skillet.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Ore-Ida® Hash Browns
- 1 cup(s) Jimmy Dean® Fully Cooked Sausage Patties or Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patties, chopped
- 1 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten or 2 cups egg substitute
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully add frozen hash browns and onions to form an even layer; season with salt and pepper. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hash browns are golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk; add sausage. Pour mixture into skillet and cook for about 3 minutes, or until eggs are set, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onion, if desired.