FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Cauliflower Broccoli Au Gratin
This delicious side dish can be prepared quickly in the microwave while the rest of the meal is prepared on the grill.
- 1 lb. large cauliflower florets
- 1 lb. large broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 4 oz. Kraft® Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Breakstone's® Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 Ritz® crackers, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Kraft® 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Place cauliflower and broccoli in 2-quart microwaveable dish. (For best results, cut the cauliflower and broccoli into similarly sized pieces before microwaving.) Add water; cover. Microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; drain. Set aside.
- Microwave cream cheese and milk in 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup or medium bowl 1 minute or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended when stirred. Add sour cream; mix well. Pour over vegetables; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Microwave 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Mix cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over vegetables.