FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
Cauliflower can be a nutritious side dish, but sometimes it can use a little help getting to delicious. This recipe is the ultimate flavor and color boost for cauliflower, and it takes mere minutes to prepare in the microwave. Your family will be begging you for vegetables!
View all tips »
Save 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Kraft® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
How to Cook Cauliflower Evenly:
Place larger cauliflower pieces on the outside of casserole dish.
Prepare using Grey Poupon® Dijon Mustard.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cut cauliflower into 8 to 12 large pieces, discarding core; place in microwaveable casserole dish. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 10 min.; drain. Return cauliflower to casserole dish.
- Mix mayo and mustard. Spread over cauliflower; sprinkle with cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted.