FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Parmesan is a true-blue Italian classic, but if you don’t have time to make some, here’s an easier alternative that’s every bit as delicious. Just start with Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders and Ragu® Pasta Sauce and you’re already halfway to re-creating the Italian flavors everyone loves.
View all tips »
Need 8 servings? Just add 1/2 cup of sauce, 1/4 cup of mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- 6 Tyson® Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Ragu® Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9” baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and top with pasta sauce and cheeses.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with Daily Chef™ pasta, if desired.