FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Egg Casserole
If you’re looking for a hearty, delicious dish to serve during your next breakfast or brunch, look no further. Once you learn the basic version, making variations with added vegetables is easy, and best of all, you can prepare it in advance and cook right before you serve it, so you can enjoy it whenever you want.
View all tips »
- To make a spinach-egg casserole, add a 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry, to the egg mixture before pouring it into a prepared baking dish.
- To make ahead of time, assemble casserole as directed, cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, uncover and bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean
- 8 oz. Jimmy Dean® Regular Flavor Pork Sausage Roll
- 8 eggs
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 12 oz. French bread, cut into 3/4” cubes
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes. Stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour into lightly greased 13x9” baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve