FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Fudgey Pudding Cake
Servings: 6 to 8
This dessert won’t last long. No one can resist the gooey, chocolaty goodness of this pudding-soft dessert. Pair it with vanilla ice cream and you’ll have a melty, decadent and ultimately irresistible finish to your meal.
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Hershey®'s Cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk), divided
- 3/4 cup(s) Hershey®'s Syrup, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup(s) hot water
- Whipped topping or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine baking mix and cocoa in medium bowl; stir in 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup syrup and vanilla until blended. Spoon evenly into prepared pan.
- Combine remaining sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1/2 cup syrup and water in small bowl. Pour liquid mixture carefully over top of mixture in pan; do not stir.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Let stand 10 minutes; spoon into dessert dishes, spooning pudding from bottom of pan over top. Serve warm; garnish with whipped topping, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert.