FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Hawaiian BBQ Meatballs
Meaty morsels take a Hawaiian flair with this delicious dish. Juicy pineapple, steaming rice and savory sauce makes this go-to dish a family favorite.
- 2 lb. Casa Di Bertacchi® Meatballs, frozen
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 bell peppers cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 18 oz. bottle traditional BBQ sauce
- 4 cup(s) prepared rice
- Place frozen meatballs, pineapple chunks and bell pepper pieces into slow cooker.
- Pour BBQ sauce over ingredients and stir gently to mix ingredients.
- Set slow cooker on high. Heat ingredients for 2 1⁄2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally until hot.
- Serve over cooked rice for an easy meal.