FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
This mac ‘n’ cheese recipe with elbow pasta, Velveeta® and Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese is an easy-to-make kid favorite.
View all tips »
Save 60 calories and 7g of fat per serving, including 5g of sat fat, by preparing with fat-free evaporated milk, 2% Milk Velveeta, Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese and multi-grain elbow macaroni.
For added heat, prepare using 1/2 teaspoon cayenne ground pepper.
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne ground pepper
- 2 cup(s) (8 oz.) elbow macaroni, cooked
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Add Velveeta®, Cheddar, butter and red pepper; mix well. Stir in macaroni.
- Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through.