FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Easy Italian Pasta Bake
Baked penne pasta with extra-lean ground beef, spaghetti sauce and Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese makes for a filling family-style dinner.
View all tips »
Substitute 1 package (16 oz.) frozen Louis Rich® Pure Ground Turkey, thawed, or 1 pound of Italian sausage for the ground beef.
Brown meat with 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and 3 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 3 cup(s) penne pasta, cooked
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz.)
- 1/3 cup(s) Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add pasta, sauce and half the Parmesan; mix well.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.